In this video I demonstrate my 5 Minute Trading Scalping Strategy for Forex. This is a trend trading strategy that should only be used when the market is trending. Only enter trades using this strategy when the moving averages are angling. If the moving averages are flat or you get a reversal candle, exit the trade. The market only trends about 20% of the time.
– 50 period SMA – Simple Moving Average, 10 and 15 period EMAs – Exponential Moving Averages
– All calculations on the Close
(1) All MAs angle upward.
(2) Wait until price closes below the 10/15 EMAs and the closes above the EMAs.
(3) Enter long and place your stop loss underneath the candles that closed below the 10/15 EMAs.
(1) All MAs angle downward.
(2) Wait until price closes above the 10/15 EMAs and then closes below the EMAs.
(3) Enter short and place your stop loss above the candles that close above the 10/15 EMAs.